Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh man.

It's been ages. Apologies, apologies. My life has been busy. Tomorrow will be my first belly dance performance and the show is sold out. I'm excited, yet so freaked out at the same time. But, I can't chicken out now. $75 costume and then another $50 (more or less) worth of makeup. I can't take any of it back now.
I've become obsessed with the show Wizards of Waverly Place, mainly due to the fact that David Henrie is the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen in my life. Unfortunately he's unattainable. That's sadly how things usually turn out for me.
Last week I performed my first "real role" per say. I played Othello in Shakespeare's "Othello" for our class project in Desdemona's death scene. Got to love those gender-swapping roles. It was good considering the day before I was home with a 100 degree fever and the fact that I can't walk or stand like a guy for the life of me. But, really it was a success in my opinion. Bonus, I got to say whore in front of my principal. Now we're reading Romeo and Juliet in English and if I'm lucky I might get to read the balcony scene with the guy I like this Monday. I can dream. 
In other news... I've started learning gibberish. Idigts fidigun. I'm a dork, I know. Well then, I don't know what else to write about other than I think I might faint on stage tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments: