Tuesday, June 2, 2009

end of the year

This Thursday marks the end of a crazy school year. A lot happened, even more didn't. I went through too many obsessive crushes for my own good. In a big way, I'm glad it's over. In an entirely different part of me, I'm wishing it wouldn't end. I met a lot of new people, and came into my own. At any rate, it was a good start of high school.
Unlike last year, and all years before, my summer is not giving me any lazy days to recuperate. I get this Friday to fully recover from a nasty stomach bug, then Saturday is the Arabian Nights show. I get to sleep Sunday, then Monday I start drivers ed and theatre camp at UTEP. In addition to that, I need to find a monologue for the Midsummer Night's Dream auditions. If I make that, I'll have evening rehearsals as well.
Then, this August I'm working as a summer camp counselor at a Jewish temple. Why temple? Who knows. But I'm getting paid for it. I can already tell, next year will be even more insane. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog died.