Sunday, February 8, 2009

World Town

I'm in love with life right about now. I've just been blessed recently, I'm not sure how. I've found that it's become much simpler for me to appreciate the small things in life. And that's the best you can do I suppose.
I've never been happier just seeing good films on weekends and going out for dinner with my father and going out for chai right after. I look forward to all those little things that really make my life worth while. And even on weekdays I'm content doing school work and solving math problems with one of my favorite people. I like sitting in desks with fluorescents shining up above. It gives me thrills to watch my favorite shows online and get texts when I don't expect them. 
I want to give back, because it makes me feel accomplished knowing that on the other side of the world someone's benefitting from me. I'm finally comfortable with just being who I am, going with the flow of things. I've never been more content and completely ecstatic in my life.

No comments: